- 4sesame and sea salt tortas by Ines Rosales
- 1jar of sweet piquillo pepper confit by José Andrés Foods
- 14.4 ounce jar of white tuna in olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Picual extra virgin olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8small black olives, for garnish
Slice peppers into thin strips, and shred tuna into small pieces.
Place tortas on a serving plate, and put thin slices of piquillo pepper confit over each torta. Sprinkle the shredded tuna on top of the piquillo pepper confit.
Top each with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Top with small black olives and serve.