Called "Sangre y Trabajadero" to honor the hard-working butchers who favored this Oloroso, it is lighter in style and shows a hint of that salty tang, which Gutierrez Colosia is known for given their prime location near the Atlantic in El Puerto de Santa Maria. For nearly 200 years, Bodegas Gutierrez Colosia has grown grapes here. Deep amber in color, it has powerful aromas and a nutty bouquet of walnuts and balsamic.
Roasted duck, bresaola, morcilla, venison or mature Gouda cheese.
- Variety: Palomino
- Region: Jerez-Xérès-Sherry
- Producer: Gutiérrez Colosia
- Country: Spain
- Type: Sherry
- Production: Sustainable
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2019
- Tech talk: 17.5% alcohol, 375 ml
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.