Bright lemon and mineral aromas combine with good lush fruit on the palate, making this a fresh and fruity wine with a great personality. The Saenz de Samaniego family has been making wine for more than 250 years in the heart of Rioja, Samaniego.
Seafood paella, gazpacho, Manchego and mild cheddar cheeses.
- Variety: 90% Viura and 10% Malvasia
- Region: Rioja
- Producer: Ostatu
- Country: Spain
- Type: White
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2026
- Tech talk: 13.4% alcohol, 40-80 year-old vines, stainless steel fermentation
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.