This Tempranillo blend is balanced, rich, and juicy with black cherry and vanilla spice. Nice hints of herbal and green notes complement its tannins. Noemus, its namesake and the Israeli patriarch Noah, is said to be the first man to get drunk on wine.
Ribeye steak, romesco sauce, paella, bacon, Havarti cheese and portobello mushrooms.
- Variety: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuelo
- Region: Rioja
- Producer: Bodegas Navarrsotillo
- Country: Spain
- Type: Red
- Production: Organic
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2020
- Tech talk: Aged in American and French oak
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.