- A great gift
- Perfect way to sample Spain's best
- Chorizo, olives, almonds and much more
- Try it at your next gathering
- Stylish white La Tienda branded gift box
What an effortless way to share the famous tapas of Spain! We have gathered a selection of our most popular and easy-to-serve Spanish foods all packed in an attractive gift box. It makes an excellent gift and a perfect introduction to the cuisine of Spain. Everything is ready to open and serve, no preparation necessary.
Included in this gift box:
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja,
- anchovy stuffed olives,
- fire roasted piquillo peppers,
- large Cantimpalo style chorizo sausage for slicing,
- 'picos' breadsticks,
- candy-coated Marcona almonds by famed turrón maker 1880,
- anise flavored 'Tortas de Aceite' crisps,
- one bag of crunchy truffle potato chips by Torres,
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas,
- and a cazuela terra cotta dish for serving.
This is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Spain's best foods - all you have to do is open and serve these authentic products and you are ready for a special gathering!
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
You May Also Need
People Who Viewed This Item Also Bought
"Was an exceptional Christmas gift"
Ms - State college , PA - Jan 19, 2018
"This was my second year purchasing a gift basket for my parents from La Tienda. They were thrilled with the Gathering of Friends Gift Basket, as they found the products fresh and authentic. Great purchase!"
Susan - Atlanta, Georgia - Jan 7, 2013
"Great gift for duo we're hoping to take to Spain this summer. Very positive feedback regarding the basket."
Robert Rawls - Virginia Beach, Virginia - Jan 6, 2013
"Well priced, excelent content"
Richard - Dec 25, 2011
"My father ordered this for my husband and me. The products arrive in a beautiful, yet functional basket. Products are outstanding. Perfect for a get together, or a romantic evening of wine and tapas. Highly recommend. :)"
Jen - Jul 24, 2011