This beautiful expression of Cava holds tremendous amounts of complexity for the region. It has a soft mouth feel and golden apple flavors with a crisp mineral lift to finish. Perfect for toasting or to complement an array of dishes. 90 points, Robert Parker.
Seafood and fish dishes, spicy Asian noodles, sushi, fresh salad, ceviche and vegetarian tapas.
- Variety: Macabeu, Xarel-lo and Parellada
- Region: Penedès
- Producer: Avinyó
- Country: Spain
- Type: Cava
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now!
- Tech talk: 11.5% alcohol, 15-60 year-old vines, 250 meter elevation
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.